When should I ask a girl to become an official girlfriend?

This girl and I have been seeing each other for a couple weeks and it seems like we're both pretty into each other. I've had relationships in the past but never officially asked them out it was always implied, so that also begs the question should I even ask this girl to be my girlfriend in the first place?

She said yeah...thanks!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 4

• Selected as most helpful

def. ask her... also if she the kind of girl that would like flowers, it would be a nice thoughtful gesture to get her one when you ask her.

ps. at least ask her but with the whole flower thing it up to u, that's just the way I am or would like a guy to do

• Yay! I'm so happy for you. Made my day!

• Yes, do ask her. It's an important gesture since it shows you're taking it seriously. It's also to a chance to check you're both on the same page.

• Do ask! As a girl, I am never what type of relationship I have with a guy till he clarifies even if we've been on a ton of dates.

• def! you want it to be official. that's for sure. A lot of girls are different, I want my guy to officially ask me so you should do it becuase she would really appreciate it

• It won't hurt if you do and it will allow the girl to say yes/no. Don't assume it's a relationship, based on your past. Ask her

• Dont ask her to be your girlfriend. If you are you are. It just happens. However, to make sure it is clear you can say something like "your the only girl for me" So she knows it is now exclusive.

• you should def ask her

i think it will make her day if you do

good luck =)

• Ask her as soon as you feel its becoming official, duh.

• Official gf?

there is no un-official girlfriend I guess.

Ask her directly and fast...

• You realli need to pop the question before another guy does! Don't be scared and don't just ask it 'dry' - make it sound real and tru.