Guys: if you ask a friend who is a girl to come out and visit you in another state....

Are you interested in her?

My friend j wants me to come out and stay with him for a weekend next month. I'd be staying with him, doing everything with him whil I'm there. He has talked to me about it 4 times already, is he interested?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 2

• Selected as most helpful

I did this recently and it turned ugly. First it was great and then it got awkward. At first I went as only a friend but I started to fall for him (he liked me before I went). But when I fell for him, he started pulling away. Eventually we hung out one more time and then it just got really awkward and we haven't really kept in touch since.

I would say its better to hang out especially before going on a long stay like that. Otherwise you may end up in a weird situation where neither of you know what is going on.

• Yes, and I never listen to it. Yet every time I wish I did haha. But honestly, your gut is almost always right. If there wasn't a reason to worry, you wouldn't worry, right?

• I don't know I he likes me... My gut says yes... What do you think? Is your gut usually right

• Im sorry but if he really liked you he would visit you in your state. Is he going to pay for traveling expenses?

• Then what are you waiting for? Pack those bags! Lol

• He is coming to visit me. In March actually. But he wants me to see his new place and what not. An yes he is paying for me.

• This is not an indication of him liking you.

• How liberal are you and he? Would he want a fling or is he being serious. If you feel he is liberal and casual wait a little longer. Or just go for the fun of it and see what happens. Set the ground rules before you go ;)