Is it weird if I ask a guy out that I don't know?

He works at this store and I think he's really cute! We never spoke but there was some eyecontact and I just had to say hi because it was a bit awkward to just stare lol. I've seen him a few times but was thinking of asking him to help find something in the store and then if he seems nice, I will hand him a note with my name and number and suggest coffee/hang out. Is it a good idea or should I do something else?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• Selected as most helpful

Give him some hints you like him before overtly giving him your number. He has to reciprocate the interest and you need to know he likes you before anything else. Asking him for help to find out if he's nice is good strategy, but the boy has to make his move.

• It's definitely not weird!

Though I think if time permits, you could chat with him a bit and let him know you two should keep in touch and maybe hang out later. The note is still okay too, good luck!

• bravery will be rewarded

I would

• I think it's a great idea. The worst he can do is not call but what's the harm?