What do you think this guy is playing at?

Basically, I met this guy. We got talking and got on really well. He asked me on a date the next day (met at a club) which I agreed to. The next day he cancels, because he had a hangover but asked to reschedule. I thought that was fair enough so we aimed to meet up a few days later. Anyway, that day of the date came and several hours before hand he asked to reschedule again because his friends "were making him go out" that night. I told him I couldn't make that day because of a deadline. He hasn't spoken to me since.

What do you think he is playing at? Why keep rescheduling if he's not interested, and why keep cancelling if he is? Should I contact him again or leave it?

I wasn't that crazy on meeting up as I don't know him that well, but we did get on so well that I thought it would be nice to see. What do you think is happening here?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 6

• WOW he sounds super lame girl I would just forget about him! He just isn't that into you. If he was he would move heaven and earth to keep his plans w you. Forget him

• Selected as most helpful

You're trying to get with a party type guy, that's how they are, lol. Bros before hoes.

• maybe he's being polite. Doesn't want to outright say he's not interested in you as it might make you upset but he is hoping you give up and forget about him on your own.

Or maybe he just plain does keep having stuff forcing him to delay

• Yeah, I thought that to be honest. But he suggested meeting up the first time, re-arranging the second time and tried to re-arrange a third time. It wasn't really my idea. But I agree, if he was interested enough he would make time

• He's not *that* keen on you. If you're up for rescheduling, great. If you're just going to call the whole thing off. eh, he's not going to be that bothered.

• Good call :) Not sure it's really worth trying to make happen to be honest, seems like more effort than it should be

• You met a guy at the club. This is what happens.

Also canceling for a hangover is NOT a fair enough excuse!

• Fine another guy, you don't reschedule the first date.

• He wanted to go out with his friends instead, text him, he was probably wasted,or he is not interested. Text him, won't hurt anything, don't overdue it.