What is the most attractive face shape on a woman?

What face shape is most attractive on a woman? I think a wider face looks nicer in general. I think the least attractive is oblong like Sarah Jessica Parker's.

What do you think?

(The general face shapes are oblong, round, oval, heart, square)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 2

• Selected as most helpful

I think attractiveness depends on more than just the shape of your face.

Your other facial features like your nose/eyes/lips, hair, and skin complexion are all important too. If we're talking about from the neck up - neck down is a whole other story.

• Yea same here. That's why it's hard to pick one. They are all beautiful :D

• yeah it isn't just about the shape of the face..but here I'm just wondering out of curiosity in terms of face shapes. I've seen beautiful and unattractive people with all the face shapes.

• Oval and heart shaped.

• Ugh stop trying to pick women apart piece by piece to determine our "attractiveness" and boost your confidence while you rip apart someone else's.

• I think oval and heart shaped faces are the nicest. I agree that oblong faces don't look very good, which is why I hate mine.

• Studies show oval. It is the most versatile and symmetrical

• I like round faces but that might be because mine is round. I guess the 2nd best would be oval or heart shaped.

• i think it would be heart shaped

• I think heart shaped is pretty. Oval would be the second best, I suppose.