What does it mean when he calls me his girl?

I really like this guy, but as far as I know we are only FWB as of right now. When he introduces me to his friends though, he usually says this is my girl... and he's always telling me I'm his girl. But I don't really know what that means. Does he like me as more than a friend, and does he want to be more than friends one day? So basically what does it mean when a guy calls you his girl?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 1

• Selected as most helpful

it sounds like he considers you two as a couple. that's what it means when he says those things. but bring it up. simply ask "sooo, what is this between you and i, I don't mind either way but I just thought I'd ask so I could clarify things" something like that. he shouldnt mind.

• Usually it means you're his girlfriend... but you should ask him about it^^

• If I said this is my girl to my friends it doesn't mean were girl friend/boy friend. It simply means don't talk to her its my girl. You definitely need to bring up the boy friend/girl friend stuff with him. We generally don't think we're a couple until you talk about it with us and say its official. Just tell him, "Baby, when are you going ask me out?" or something like that jokingly and see how he responds. If he wants to be more than FWP, I'm sure he won't have any problem in asking you out.