What does it mean when you ask someone to be your Valentine?

What is the significance of being someone's Valentine, and what does it imply when someone asks you to be their Valentine?

Also... what are some cute ways a girl could ask a guy to be her Valentine?

This question has a poll!

• Vote A It's a way of hinting that you're interested in them without looking dumb.
  • Vote B It's a good way to ask someone out and be forward without looking dumb.
  • Vote C It doesn't mean anything.
  • Vote D I just want to see the results.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• Its simple...It means that he/she likes you..Nothing more and nothing less...Personally I think that this day is a bit pointless because when you are in love, you show your feelings towards your partner every day and you are not just waiting for this day to express your feelings and celebrate...I mean, you can always do that..Anyway...A cute way?Hmmm you can write him a small card and you can put him in his bag secretely if you re still going to school...you can also spread a bit of your parfum on it and just leave him some hints on who made this card...Also if you re a daring one, while you are talking with him and the subject goes on what he is planning to do this particular day, just wink at him and tell him:"I m afraid that you have to cancel your plans, you re booked in this day by me..."and then you can leave without a word...This last one is if you are completely sure that he likes you...

• Be straight up. Honestly I don't think girls should ask guys but sometimes it just ends up that way. Speaking from experience I was always WAYYYY to shy to ask girls to be my valentine so it just never ended up happening. Now that I have more confidence and am older I have the whole thing figured out. Just throw hints his way! Make it obvious you're interested in him! If he's interested to then it will all work out!