Do men really mean it if they say, "I do miss you"

Despite the fact that we don't see each other any more he let me know this. We were just friends. He moved away. There was nothing between us.

What level of meaning should I take from this if anything? Why would he even bother to mention it? I'm pulling up the contact plug from my end as distance has broken our ability to connect and be friends.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• Selected as most helpful

he's carrying a torch for you my dear...from personal experience just hanging out with the opposite sex for any amount of time and you are not dating but are just "friends" means the other party has strong feelings for you and wants to be more than just friends...the only time this isn't so is when the other party is gay.

Do with this info what you will..but my guess is he genuinely misses you.

• My guess is to at least let you know you meant something to him...I'd think of it more as a way of saying good bye..

• Thanks for your perceptive answers. I'm ok with that (cutting ties) just still a bit curious why he would e-mail me the other day about missing me if he's trying to cut it off?

• Friendship between a man and a woman can only go so far...seeing as how there is no future beyond that for the two of you, the fact you haven't spoken in a while...i'm guessing he has finally come to realize that himself... and your instinct to cut all communication probably the best thing for both of you.

• Show Older