What does it mean when random guys stare at you?

I noticed it a lot in the last time and I feel really uncomfortable with it

So I've been abroad for a semester and came back around February. Since then I noticed that some guys,I don't even know, staring at me. It's like I would have something on my face,but I checked it, and I didn't

There was this one time when a guy kept staring at me in class, but I knew him and we started talking, so it wasn't that awkward. But I noticed him staring at me often since then.

Another time I was talking to a friend in front of our class and there was another guy staring at me. He didn't even seem to notice it, when I looked right into his eyes

Or just yesterday, I went over to a friend to ask him sth. He was standing with a bunch of people I've seen around before but never talked to them,and again there was one guy staring at me all the time

And sometimes I just feel like some people are staring at me at the campus and I find it really intimidating. Does it mean something? Or is it just me getting paranoid?

So I'm only back here for a couple of months and I didn't get drunk or hooked up with somebody, so couldn't be any stories about me going around.

sorry its so long :)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 2

• Selected as most helpful

Ur just getting a little paranoid

• Being abroad just gives a person more dimensions...Hard to define, that's why people are staring! They can't understand it either.

• So I'm only back here for a couple of months and I didn't get drunk or hooked up with somebody, so couldn't be any stories about me going around.

i love how when you're guilty of something and you know it most of the time you just admit it yourself without anyone even saying anything and when they know nothing about it.

why do you care if they're staring? do you like all these guys or something? get over it.

• there is a large government conspiracy. the people who are watching you know that you are not one of "them" yet. they carefully observe you to make sure you don't step out of line and discover the horrible truth.

you MUST join me in thwarting their evil plot! please! there are others like us,you will be safe in our underground compund.