Why is he always looking at me? Does this mean he is still interested?

I liked this guy a lot, and we had fooled a couple of times and when I asked him to hang out he didn't reply back and then finally said no. So I just forgot about him. Now when I'm out and see him he is always keeping an eye on me and walking by. What does this mean? I know he's shy and it seems that he wants to approach me but at the last minute chicken's out or changes his mind. What does this mean?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• Selected as most helpful

Yeah, I believe this guy is interested in you but too shy or something. He may be attracted to you but afraid of his feelings and/or commitment to you. I have been going through the same thing with someone that I have liked for 3 years, but I have been acting like he has been with you. It's easier for me to keep this girl on the outskirts of my life and keep an eye on her than to allow her into my life because I've got some hurts and wounds from the past that have not healed and it's too painful for me to let her get close to me right now. I could not handle the pain of rejection or of losing her if we would get together because of having been through so much already with several failed relationships that really left me torn apart & messed up. I don't know if any of this helps, but good luck!

• I think your best bet is to not get involved with a guy who tells you he's not interested, even if he does watch you from a distance. He's evidently not ready to be emotionally involved with you, so I would put the brakes on with this relationship and possibly move on. He will eventually find out what he's missing if he was just playing games. Those are my thoughts.

• So what does a girl in this situation do to improve it! it's heartbreaking for us!

• Yeah, it sounds like a tough situation. He may be feeling confused also. I would tell him exactly how you feel but then give him his space to process it and to make a decision. You can't wait for this guy forever, so maybe give yourself permission to check out some other guys in the meantime. He may not be what you're looking for if he continues his behavior.

• Show Older
  • Yah he definitely is, I was like that with one girl once, every time I was around her I felt so happy, and I wanted to talk to her I really tried but it's like my whole mind went blank every time I saw her and couldn't think of anything.

• Plus I think he's friends play a big role too because I am older than he is,have two kids, my own home, and quite outgoing. He probably doesn't want to stand out because he is quite shy.

• Ya he is interested . He probably is afraid of you for some odd reason. Why don't you approach and tell him how you feel and see if he feels the same because it seems as though you are also interested in him then why wait take the gap in the market.