Why is he so quiet with me? And what do I do?

i recently started dating this guy.. he was really chatty and flirty prior to the dates and then throughout the dates he was also.. he also made all the moves and kissed me at the end of the first date... and we slept together on a more recent date

we had such a lovely evening .. and things did go how I wanted them too.. the day after the more recent date he was starting his first day at a full time job so hasn't had a lot of time to talk or see me...

i don't kno what to do.. am I being silly because he has been busy and tired so its not me.. its just him.. or am I not being silly at all! also what shall I do? do I confront him.. keep persisting with chats.. or let him come to me... or other? please helppp xxx

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 0

• Well if he just started the job I wouldn't be so worried because he really is busy. Now say he is still quiet and its been weeks or months then I would defiantly talk to him about it. Your dating him so yeah be normal talk to him like normal but if he still doesn't seem the same then yes talk to him.

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!