Why do guys masturbate and watch porn even though they have a girlfriend?

i know all guys masterbate, but why do they do that when they have girlfriends? they have a real person in front of them instead of some video and yet they still watch the porn and masterbate, I'm not complaining or anything I'm just wondering because I don't really understand it lol.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• Selected as most helpful

because guys think a lot after ejaculating. he is probably doing this because he wants to plan your next romantic evening or a surprise birthday party for you. =)

• Well that first situation might just be me... lol ya never know though lol

• But in all seriously, I think guys just like to fantasize more then women. Supposedly guys reach their sexual peak before women. Just because he masturbates a lot now you do not does not mean that the roles won't switch in the future. There may come a time when he's wondering why you are in the bathroom for an hour or two.

• So your saying if I get him better porn, then he'll do romantic and nice stuff for me? I think that's a trick lol. your on his sidee. why can't the fact that he's with me and gets lots of lovin' whenever he wants be enough reason for him to be romantic and stuff?

• Show Older
  • If you masterbate a few hours before sex it makes sex last longer.

• yeah it's weird. whenever I have a girlfriend I masturbate much less but still it's just sooo fun you wouldn't understand hahaha