Why does my ex-boyfriend keep staring at me?

Short version:

My ex boyfriend played me, talked sh*t about me behind my back, broke up with me over text, and got his friend to help him to make the breakup seem like it was all my fault. We didn't date for that long, but it's been 2 months now and I still can't get over him. He has a new girlfriend now, yet he always stares at me whenever he sees me, no matter what. His friends and new girlfriend always stare at me also. My guy friends have told me that he also stares at them too, but I'm not certain about that. Why does he keep staring at me?

Full version:

We didn't date for that long, but I was going through a lot of drama at the moment. All my friends were turned against me, and my family wasn't very supportive either. I needed someone to lean on, and I guess this was the perfect situation for a guy like him.

He took my virginity, and the next couple of days he was acting all weird around me. The third day after he took my virginity, he set up a date with me, and stood me up. I waited from 11am to 5pm, and he never showed up. Later on, he calls me and breaks up with me while calling me a lying b****.

Why? Because while he was dating me, his friend who I've only met once called me and tried to get with me. I tell him about it, and supposedly the two of them met up on the day that he stood me up, and wanted to fight each other. His friend allegedly convinced him that I was lying about this whole thing just to start drama between them. I tried texting him and calling him, but he never picked up the phone or returned my texts.

I was moping around for days, and a couple days later I found out that my ex was trying to get with other girls behind my back, and broke up with me because he found a new girl. The whole friend calling me thing was a setup in order for him to break up with me and make it seem like it was all my fault.

He took my virginity, came to school and told everybody about it, and also called me names behind my back. I guess he was trying to show everyone how "alpha" and "manly" he was. His plan backfired though, everyone at school thinks he's an asshole and most people hate him, but that's the least of my worries.

He also tries to avoid me, but always stares at me no matter what. His friends always stare at me, and his new girlfriend always stares at me also. According to some of my guy friends, he also stares at them. One of my friends told me that he glared at them.

He also lied to some of our mutual friends from outside of school and twisted the story to make it seem like I was the bad guy, but I don't know whether they're on his side or mine because I haven't gotten a chance to talk to them, and plus I don't think they know my side of the story.

I'm just really confused and really want to know the reason why he keeps staring at me. He's obviously had everything go his way (took my virginity, the guys in my grade think he's "the man," is now dating the girl that he was trying to get with while dating me)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 4

• coz maybe he is wondering how come you are still happy after all that he did? maybe he wants a reaction from u? well screw him..who cares

• How can you possibly not get over this arrogant asshole?...He didn't deserve your love before and he sure as hell doesn't deserve it after. I know you are hurting but hold your head up and screw what anyone else thinks...you know the truth and your content with yourself and that's all that should matter. He will pay for what he did one day...it may not be now but he will.

As for the stares...I don't think it's an "i'm sry" thing...to me he's just a pitiful psychopath.

• Selected as most helpful

hes wondering why your not holding onto his ankle after he left. he's wondering why the new girl doesn't make you jelous and wants you to still want him.

hes probably discovering his new girl isn't as cool as you were, if I'm right hell break up with her soon and try to hit you up soon.

• bone u

• for interests and may be due to jealously or may he wants to love you again;by realising his former mistake

• If EVERYONE sees him staring at them then perhaps he is simply the type that stares. I hate that type too.