Why do guys sit with their legs wide open?

OK! Some guys sit with their legs open but others would be EXTREMELY wide open, why?

My professor does that (I'm a research assistant at the university). Also, he faces me while doing that so I feel terribly uncomfortable.

Why do guys sit like that?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 13

• roflmfao! this question is adorable!

• I sit with my legs wide open. lol. That's why I don't wear dresses or skirts, well that among other reasons. It's comfortable, feels natural etc. But I also do it as a little rebelling thing towards my dad. He made me attend these f***ing etiquette classes when I was a kid, and one of the things we covered was how to sit properly. Because I'm a "lady", I have to sit properly and primly like I have a f***ing steel rod rammed up my ass and spine.

The reason why guys do it though is pretty obvious. They have a penis and testicles between their legs. Also, it is scientifically proven that the wider a males legs are apart, the more dominant his personality and the larger his penis. Because I sit with my legs wide open my friends always crack a joke that I have a one-hundred foot long penis. Impressive, eh?

• Caseydylan, I saw this study many years ago. I don't remember where I read it but I will try to find it for you.

• Scientifically proven, huh? Where did you get that information? Let me guess.. It wasn't a verified source right? If it was, please share because I'd love to see the study.

• Most don't, and I am one of them.

• Show Older
  • Selected as most helpful

The reason is because I don't want to squeeze my nuts together.

• and of course for this very true reason as well!

• That truly is the best answer, haha.

• fair enough lol

• 5d

Since our package is located outside of our bodies. If we had our legs closed it would be very painful. And since we are always on the go, we like to feel a little breeze in our junk so some guys what more breeze than others. Now your professor is either horny or drunk or both.

• I think the point is really girl sitting with legs wide shut closed because of the societal standards about sex. I think the natural way is sitting with legs open. I've just recently met a girl who does that and I was like "f*** what?" because to me it was like an invitation to dive into her p****. But see pics of gorillas in the wild, look how they keep their legs open, and their postures in general, just like humans'. it is indeed true that the posture may sometimes be accentuated, and that's to put the d*** in the limelight, inviting for sex, or telling you they want to shag. I've done it myself

• Because we aren't women--wearing skirts and dresses

• Cause I want you to admire the sheer size of it. LOOK AT IT! O_O

• Crazy you!

• Do you like what you see between those legs? :) If yes then that's the reason for better or worse.:)

• lol no I don't

• simply because our external genital organs are much larger than urs.lol

• u are welcome any time lol

• Thanks for the info! lol

• Its comfortable and makes sure you don't accidentally go through a nutcracker situation when you readjust your seating position.

• When you close your legs as a guy, you crush your balls and penis. It's uncomfortable as f***... hence the wide leg thing, because we're then not crushing our genitals.

• Maybe it's just habit if they sit with them really wide open. Most guys sit with their legs open just because it's more comfortable, but not really with their legs doing the splits lol.

• lol

• It's uncomfertable to sit with them crossed, to do that we need to readjust ourselves before we can even attempt that or its REALLY uncomfertable, its just not a natural position unless squishing your own balls is you're thing...

• it's comfortable - that is all. sometimes I cross my legs, but usally wide apart is natural for us.

• Lol are you shy? Are you uneasy knowing he's letting his wang get some breathing room right in front of you even if it's concealed by clothing? I think we do it, because we honestly don't give a crap lol.

• I'm not saying he's thinking about it but it just makes me uncomfortable. Thanks :)

• Yeah, I was just kidding. Honestly though, don't take it too seriously, because he's probably not even thinking about it when he does it.

• No, I am not.

• Show Older