Dreams about a childhood crush almost every day.. Does it mean anything?

when I was in elementary school and high school I had the biggest crush on this bad boy..and I was the good girl. I still hung out with some "popular" friends but I wasn't exactly popular because I was never an easy girl. He always flirted with me and always tried to get to "hook up" with me but I would never. I was one of the only girls who he didn't get to mess around with. Anyway, throughout all this time I had the BIGGEST crush on his..major infatuation! Do you think he did too? just because I was a challenge for him that he never got to get through? lol Well Anyways, I am having dreams about him now.. and I'm in college :( I never ever see him! like..once a year :( Do you think this means anything? AND I MEAN frequent dreams! like almost every day! its ridiculous! I don't know if they will stop! Its pathetic! I mean, even now when I see him, ( I know this sounds corny/unreal), my heart skips a beat! I swear like something happens to my body! Do you think I love this kid? ha ha :( Its just hard! Any advice? You can really say anything!

SORRY THIS IS SO LONG! :( BUT thanks for whoever decides to read :D :D!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 0

• You're fine. You're just expressing how you feel atm..I've been through it before when I found out that they were team mates in a Frisbee game with my brother. My heart skips a beat every time I see some one that has his resemblance as him. It went on like that for a week but then I know for a fact that he wouldn't be interested with me cand I'm not the type who's desperate so I just have to divert my attention to some thing more interesting and eventually I got over it.

• You know what they say, a dream is a wish your heart makes. ;) He's obviously lingering in your subconscious if he comes out in your dreams. Maybe you should try talking to him.

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!