If a guy is harmlessly stalking a girl, does it mean he often thinks about her?

and may it indicate that he has feelings for her? especially since they have history with each other, games being played, and some time lost thrown in there?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 5

• Sounds creepy.

• oddly I'm not creeped out at all, I guess because I knew him for so long in the past, but if it was some random stranger guy then yea id be creeped.

• Selected as most helpful

Stalking is stalking, if he's following up on you it's because he has interest in you... whether that interest is a healthy one or a sick and disturbed one... maybe you should set a limit on how much of it you'll stand for... or just confront him about it and get things out in the open if you know for sure he's doing it.

• If you have proof use it, I mean it doesn't make sense to let something like this hang in the air waiting for someone to say something and if he's scared to say anything then you have to be the one.

• i feel like if I confront him he will deny it all

i just think he's a coward he won't admit he loves me like I love him.

• harmless stalking can lead to no-so harmless stalking...i'd keep him at a distance.

• It could mean any number of things ranging from him being a pedophile, do him just not having the courage to approach her and looking for the right moment to do it. But, yes, if he's stalking her, she's definitely on his mind...

• Well, they generally do, but he's not a "younger child", is he? ;)

• lol I thought they only liked younger children?

• Well, pedophiles really have no age limit.. Haha =P

• Show Older
  • Yes if he's stalking her she's definitely on his mind. And more than likely it's because he's interested in her especially if they have history.

• awww I wish he would apologize :( we had a fight and stopped talking long ago

• Um yeah, most likely. But probably not in a good or healthy way.

• i don't know why but it doesn't creep me out, because I feel like when we have a crush on someone we will try to run into them and be around them a lot in hopes of crossing paths with them

its not like he came through my bedroom window

• But...he's stalking you?

• what makes you confident in saying that its not a good thing? because I admit he was a jerk to me in the past and that's why we stopped talking long ago but I can't change the fact that I still love him :(