Do you fart in front of your boyfriend/girlfriend?

my boyfriend farts in front me all the time. last night he did it maybe 10 times. I hate farting and I think its pretty nasty particularly the smelly ones lol. but he says he does it cause he is comfortable around me, (I think he does it too see how I react). do you fart in front of you girlfriend/boyfriend or do you hide it like a secret. and if you do when did you decide it was an okay think to do?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 12

• Selected as most helpful

Once you get comfortable in a relationship, you pretty much do anything you'd do alone. My sister's husband once even picked his nose in front of her, which is nasty, but I think it's cute that he feels so comfortable. Enough to be gross.

• I wouldn't care if a boyfriend did it in front of me once in a while, but if he's doing it just to broadcast it or make a show out of it, it might get annoying sometimes... I'm used to farts, as my dad does it quite openly. I might let one out once in a while around my guy if he made it known that it wasn't a huge deal to him. I'd still stay excuse me, but it's dumb to hold it in... especially those ones that give you stomach pain. =/

• lmao I do when I'm pretty comfortable with the person. holding it in hurts my stomach so id rather just do it lol

• hahah I wouldn't go far as "cute". but if I comfortable with someone I'm not gonna be all uncomfortable because I'm holding it in lol.

• No lol I'm just messing :P

I think girl farts are cute actually ;D

• hahaha is that a bad thing?

• Show Older
  • Yep! No shame.

• Farting in the presence of a woman is the act of a depraved and shameless ghoul! My wife and I had his and her toilets installed in our bathroom so we can pinch our morning loaves together, but we draw the line at farting. Disgusting!

• That sounds a little bit like he is testing you to see your reaction. Rip one back! In the context of everyday life, I try to be discrete. On the other hand, during anal, I could care less if she farts. And YES, a girl can fart with a d*** up her ass. It tickles!

• Only on accident. I'll usually leave the room, and it doesn't bother me if she knows why, but I'm not going to fart around her

• I started deciding it was okay to let 'em rip around my girlfriend when she started doing the same to me.

• In the beginning, no. After a while, yes. I'm not gonna be holding my farts in forever.

• Once I'm comfortable with her, I won't go to any great lengths to avoid her when I do (if I'm in the process of trying to get her to be my girlfriend, then I'd probably keep a three room space between us when necessary to be safe). But I don't carry on as if she's not there. I consider it rude to just "let loose" when I'm with someone.

• that's disgusting. tell him to have a little class

• "Have some class with your ass! DON'T YOU GIVE ME NO SASS!"

• There's nothing I enjoy more than farting on my wife. She absoutley HATES it and gets very pisssed off. That's probably why I keep doing it. Farting never gets old to men. I don't know why. I never do it in public though.

• I forgot to add that every now and then doing the Dutch Oven is funny too.

• Lol my grandfather to his grave loved to fart.

• yeah I cause a slight scene whenever he does it and he just laughs and laughs. . . jerks! :P

• Show Older
  • It happens. Nothing big. My girlfriend is very good at not doing it, 3 years and nothing. Until one day this summer she accidentally gave out quite a huge booming one. Made me laugh for 10 minutes. Didn't realize that she thought it was super embarrassing until I noticed she was crying. I tried to comfort her, but I had some problems trying to stop laughing.

Anyways, it's always OK to fart, it's a natural thing for humans, it happens all the times, and humans fart several times a day. I try to save my farts for when I'm alone, but if I can't it's no big deal, I'm comfortable around her, and she, I hope, is starting to feel comfortable around me.

• yeah I accidentally let out a super tiny one and he started laughing at me so I pretty much ran and hid in the bathroom for 10 mins. since then he has been farting around me like I'm not even there lol

• eh it happens LOL. it can be quite humorous

• Of course we fart in front of each other. I'm not such a shallow twerp that I pretend women don't have bodily functions lol. It's actually a source of amusement for both of us haha.

• I don't think I would.