How do I get him to stop harassing me?

If a Woman tells her ex to stop isn't he supposed to stop? How can I tell my kid's father to quit harassing me? He grabs at me and tries to sneak kisses on me and I don't like it :(. I have no sexual interest towards him but he keeps trying to advance me. And its hard cause I live with him and he does have a temper to the point I call the police. I told him that I'm not into him but he keeps bugging me for any sexual activity.I gave him my body before but he degrades it and now that I'm in a friends with benefits he still thinks he can get my body :( please help

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 10

• Obviously move out! Why are you even asking this!

This isn't a healthy relationship/household for your kids.

He has a temper? Why the f*** do you want him around them?!

My idiot parents stayed together for us for awhile but it was an absolute nightmare where I wanted them to split up! If you don't get along, you two being apart is actually better for your kids!

• Take the kids, and leave. they will understand when they are older. If the guy tries to harass you again, punch him. I'm not kidding. In fact, punch him right in the groin.

• You need to report him

• Call the f***ing police. You have access to the internet, you can call 911

• Leave!

• Move out?

• Selected as most helpful

Simple: you need to move out.

You can't live under his roof, after being in a relationship with him, and expect him not to want the relationship to continue. If you want to be on your own, you need to be ON YOUR OWN.

Even if he wasn't being physical with you, he's still going to make things difficult, because he wants the relationship to continue.

You decided to end the relationship, for whatever reasons, but that action has consequences, and one of those consequences is that you can't live with him anymore.

• It seems everyone agrees leave him move out.

Just for the hell of it I'm going to assume you ether do not work or you do not have much money. It's so easy for people to say do this or that it's hard when it's you that doing the doing. It's hard to live with some one that you used to love and make love to. Now no more then roommates some people can't or won't change. Unfortunately For your and your children's safety you should start looking for a change in housing

• "If a Woman tells her ex to stop isn't he supposed to stop?"

No means no, end of story.

Move out and get away from him. Remind him that his behavior is illegal and he doesn't want to end up on a sexual offenders list for the rest of his life.

• PS, if you've had to call the police, he is not a "friend" with or without benefits. If you can't afford to move out, there are several organizations that can help. One of them is RAVEN that GaG supports. You need to get out of there.

• Tell him! You have a life and your not in control! Read bible phrases very powerful

• You did put yourself in a position like that if you still live together. If you have called the cops before, it's a pretty clear sign it's not working...

• You put yourself in that position by staying with him. Go to a shelter or to family with your kids until you have enough money to go on your own, or you'll have to put up with it cause he's not going to magically stop. And the next time he sexually harrasses you, call 911 FIRST, then protect yourself to the fullest. Kick him in the nuts so hard that his eyes roll in the back of his head & by the time he comes to, the police will be there.

Sexual predators deserve to be Bobbitted, so that's also a solution. If he doesn't have one, he won't have the urge to use it..

• Call a friend and move in with them. Work an extra job at night if you have to save money.

• Move out and take the kid with you.

• Aw man, you have kids with him? Smh. Tough situation. Dude feels like you are still his "property". It's messed for sure, but you have kids with him so its hard to get him completely out of your life. I would be blunt. Like real, real blunt to the tune of: I'm not dealing you anymore. I have no feeling towards you at all. If he's violent call the cops...moral of the story: don't mess with lames.

• i think its time to get rid of him and find a man who respects you love you and your kids