Can you speak another language? If not ,which one would you like

to be able to speak and why did you or would pick that language?

Thanks. Spanish and English seem popular. xd

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 48

What Guys Said 12

• Selected as most helpful

I can only speak English.

If I were to pick another language it'd be Spanish.

I've always loved the sound of the language and always wanted to learn it.

Not just that the father of my child is Hispanic (but doesn't speak it has well).

We have a kid together, and I'd love my kid to learn his own language

• Ty

• i know, I gave you a thumbs up there. thanks.

• Why the thumbs down? when all I did was answer the question.

• i speak Spanish :)

• I speak Filipino and English and I can understand a little japanese, I really want to learn japanese.

• I can speak English and a bit German and Sweedish. I'd like to be able to speak every language that exists ^^ I'll start by learning Korean and Russian

• Well, Russian is my native language but I would love to speak Italian, Japanese and Swedish :x

• I speak English, Mandarin, Japanese, Cantonese, and a little bit of French and Korean. I'd like to master French and Korean soon, and perhaps learn Italian and Spanish someday. :)

• I can speak basic Japanese. I'm going to keep learning it :D

• nice,me too.

if you wanted to friend me you cud tell me hows it going for you.:)

• Spanish, English, Italian. I know bad words in German and Russian :D!

I wanna learn those languages though, not just bad words! :]!

Fick dich hure! :P!

• My native language is English but I'm currently learning Spanish and Quechua so I can speak with my family in Peru who barely speak English. :)

• Spanish is my native language, so I speak mainly English and Spanish.

I took three years of french in high school so I know some but I'm not sure to consider that as another language I can speak lol

• yes, I speak a little French.

• English and German. English is my mother tongue. I want to learn Russian. I may be in over my head with that, but I'd still like to try.

• i speak English, Sweden, Spanish and Portuguese but I wanna learn Korean one day

• I speak English and French. French is my major English is my minor. And I am also studying Spanish!

• Fluent Farsi and English :) little Japanese

• i would like to speak Spanish, Chinese and Arabic when pple say rude sh*t

• Russian, English, Korean

• Does sarcasm count?

I actually don't speak any language other than English, I'd love to learn how to speak Italian and Russian. My father's family is Italian, my mother's family is Russian...my great grandma speaks russian and ithought it would be really cool if I could have a conversation with her in Russian, and I don't know I guess I'd feel closer to my father if I talked Italian (never met him) :P

• Spanish & Italian

• I'm fluent in English (obviously) and American Sign Language. I would love to learn French or Italian because they are beautiful languages, or something obscure and pretty like Celtic or Gaelic. But as I live in California, I should probably be learning Spanish, but the Spanish around here is all ghetto and ugly so I think I'll pass.

• I speak English and Trini Dialect. Trust me, that is a language by itself. But I am in the process of learning me some Japanese. :)

• Show More
  • Portugese

• No. I'd like to speak Chinese, though. That or Hindi.

• speaking: English, dutch and a little french.

wanna learn german so badly but just don't have time :(

• I speak English, Spanish, Hebrew, and a little Arabic and Russian.

• well my primary language is English, how ever I grew up in a border town between the U.S/Mexican border and my mother is also Mexican, Ironically I never took the time to learn Spanish, (not fully anyway) I could understand it however I cannot speak it, or very little of it, once I get that language down I am going to learn Japanese, either that or Mandarin.

• I speak English, et je parle francais. Il est tres difficile! Mais il est tres cool!

Sorry if my French isn't very good. I haven't taken a class for two years!

• I am a native Greek and English speaker, speak fluent Japanese (picked up it from high school onward) and advanced Ancient Greek. Also I have some rudimentary German and Italian and Spanish language skills. I intend to learn German in time and am also very partial to French.

• i speak English, russian and I'm lerning armenian. I also speak Spanish but I can't say I use it very often

• I can speak Russian, and am learning Hebrew.

• I speak Swedish and English fluently, but I can speak some French as well.

• I speak Latvian (my native language), English, Russian...learning German, and after that I guess I'll take another one.

• If I had tons of spare time, I'd pick to learn Arabic, Mandarin, or Russian. Learn one of those, and the odds of you getting a job with the CIA go way up.

• The CIA doesn't work on protecting the president, that's secret service.

• Sooo... you wanna protect the president! as a profession? o.0