What does it mean if a guy says he'll call you back, then doesn't?

a guy called me 3 times saturday night just to tell me that my guy friend told him I liked him. He said he'd call me sunday.on sunday he never called, so I called him around 6ish, and asked him if he needed to talk to me. He quickly said "uh NO I just wanted to tell you I saw Kyle* last night" (name changed). I asked him if Kyle told him anything and he said. "...oh, yeah he said you liked me". after telling him it was true, he said "look I'll call you back in an hour I'm going to dinner"now it's monday and I'm really confused/hurt that he hasn't called. he totally acts like he likes me, and even his best friend Kyle agrees with me. what does this mean?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Either he doesn't have the sack to do anything about his feelings or he has something else in his life keeping him from dating right now. Either way just be patient, everything will work out one way or another.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• If he's interested, he'll call. If he doesn't call... he's probably just not that into you.

• Try dating someone else. The guy could just be immature. Don't let his inaction cripple you. If he is for you he will be there. He hasn't displayed any interest so my advice is move on. Love is shown in action.

• He doesn't want to come across to eager as he thinks it will scare you off :) just let him call you, if it gets to about a week later call him yourself and ask him where you stand :) x

• sorry to break it to you but it sounds like he isn't intrested. Watch "he is just not that into you." because that sounds like what your in right now.