He's a very laid back, quiet guy....how to deal with him?

I've been dating this guy for about 7 weeks now, we met when I got his number and we texted and agreed to meet up. During the first couple of weeks,... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I see a couple of things that you can do here. First I just want to say, if you wanted a commitment from him and didn't want to get hurt,you should have waited to have sex until after you talked (or brought it up, what his intentions were when things were getting heated). I know it is hard, but it is for the best for yourself.

Of course that did not happen this time. It does seem that he likes you, but you weren't clear on your boundaries from the beginning... so... at this point, you could continue to do nothing and keep seeing him, and try to do your own thing, meet other people, etc. This would be hard, because it is clear you want to have more with him.

Or, you can talk to him now before your feelings get stronger. Be upfront. Tell him you have grown to like him a lot and you are at a point where you don't want to see anyone else (not that you have been, but you don't know if he is) and ask him if he is wanting the same thing... and go from there. I hope things work out.