Ex boyfriend misses me. How do I react?

my ex split up with me 2 months ago and moved out, and he has done nothing but text since, if he has seen me with my lad mates he's freaked asking if they're my boyfriend or not! its really childish as we are both 21. i have ignored his text messages for about a month now so as to continue the no... Show More

what do I reply to that message, it was late late night so I've been able to ignore it till now... I miss him too but I am scared if I say that it will push him away, what's the best thing to say back if I want him back...?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you enjoy your single life, I say be single until you know you want to be back with him. If you do miss him and WANT to be back with him, then you guys should date again. But if you just miss him as a friend, just be friends and be casual. But don't play around with his feelings as he will think you are leading him on because you like being single while he doesn't.

If you want him back, I say reply to it and don't seem needy. He will be happy you replied. I bet he was thinking of you all day til you reply too. That was how it was with me and my ex. He would wait and wait til I would reply. I took days and he would send me another text and even establish that if I had something wrong.

But if you want to be serious, I suggest talking on the phone rather than shooting a text again. Say hey give me a call sometime. Texts seem so childish in my book. My ex would text me but I hate replying to the text... so finally he called and I talked to him. It was way better to hear his voice and hear that he was sincere.

• I don't now, because its him that doesn't want to get back together not me!as he said in the message... he misses me, but he DOESNT WANT to miss me! which is what I don't understand. I didn't reply in the end and I got a text the next day asking me about a concert we have tickets to together next week! I'm aprehensive about going with him because I'm not sure if itl be too much too soon!i dunnow I thought this might mean he wants to sort things,but then he was meeting a girl for a drink yesterday?