Break-up.. reunite success stories please!!

just wanting to hear some success stories of people who have broken up and gotten back together.. how long were you together for? and how long did you spend apart before getting back together? my current situation is I was seeing a girl and we were both crazy about each other but she is not in the right head space for a relationship atm, so I'm in the process of waiting.. its very emotionally draining so any success stories to take my mind off it and see how things work out in the end would be greatly appreciated! thanks in advance!

Most Helpful Girl

• together 2 years, broke up for 6, slowly gradually building it back up. neither of us dated anyone or even contemplated in between. we talked a lot about the good times and the bad, we talk more about our ambitions and what we want to achieve. let me tell you something, when he broke up with me I tried to look for so much hope and it seemed there wasn't any. but once me and him got ourselves bcak on track, I didn't feel like sharing my "success story". I'd ignore those questions because once you have them again you don't want to open old wounds, especially so soon. and then I realised if I could give hope to one person who belives there isn't any then I will. also my guy's best friend has recently got back with his ex who he broke up with two years ago after a brief fling after being clsoe friends for a long time. he then started seeing someone else who turned out to be his ex's roomate! his ex was still in love with him and he broke up with the new girlfriend and 6 months later got back with his ex, and now they're blissfully happy. if you want to ask any questions, feel free to ask! I understand how important support is right now.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Girls Said 8

• My boyfreind and I were togther for a year and a half when he broke up with me. His reasoning was that we don't "shoot the sh*t" or just hang out anymore. We ended up being just girlfreind and boyfreind rather than bestfreinds. I did not want the break up and I was devasted for about 4 weeks. I didn't talk to him once after the break up until 4 weeks later. I told him I thought our chemistry was wight and that I wanted to get back together. We decided to lay everything out on the table and adress the areas of our relationship that needed to change and the ones that we wanted to keep. So far, it's been a week and we are doing well. I ma trying to keep his intrest by not being 100% available all of the time. My only worry is that I will lose his interest once again... Any suggestiions on how to keep his intrest after breaking up and making up?

• I know you posted this a while ago, but I'm still going to share this with you...

We broke up 8 weeks ago. I did the NC thing and he only called once to see how I was doing--that was at the very beginning. Then, nothing from either side. I have gone through hell for the last 8 weeks because even though I was the one that left him (he said he didn't "feel it" and was acting all cold towards me and so on,) I was the one that had loved the most...I'm sure you get the picture.

Anyway, last weekend I feel like crap and call up my friend to do my little crying session with her. She tells me to stop crying over him because she had just seen his profile on Match.com and he was on the prowl already. Well, my stomach turned and I get really anxious, and now check this out: I call him to tell him that we need to talk. (Right? What was I thinking? But, I went with my heart on that one!) He obliges...He's very quiet while I'm talking, hears me out, then says he's really sorry. Says I was the one that left and didn't even want to talk to him (one must be careful with the NC thing,) that he had gone through hell too and did not know how to deal with things. That we all go through it in our own way and he just gave Match a try but all he could see was that nobody was like me...That fact made him miss me even more, and meanwhile he was not allowed to call me and tell me what he felt. I seemed very determined and terminal when we broke up (that's 'cause I was fed up with the situation we had going on before.) Side-note; I think that a grown man should be able to go after the one he cares for even when she tells him not too, especially in our circumstances, so that all sounds like a bit of bulls**t. Then again, he's always claimed it's hard for him to express his feelings. Anyway, he also said he was not talking to anyone or dating anybody, on the contrary, he had become quite the recluse...He said he'd like to talk face to face and so we made plans.

Now forward to today (when we see each other after almost 2 months.)

I had no expectations (I put it all in the hands of God.) We were happy to see eachother. Nervous as hell! We had coffee and a light convo. We smiled a lot. We asked a lot of questions. We did not speak of our old relationship though! I kept it short. We said good-bye and hugged. I left. On my way back to the train, I realized I left something at his place. I call him and he does not answer. I turn around, and see him walking towards me... He tells me he misses me, he just had to say it and did not wish me to leave without me knowing that. Says he doesn't know what else to say 'cause he has hurt me so much he wants to be careful, but that there are so many feelings inside of him...Looks at me tenderly. We hug again. Don't want to let go. We smile, laugh...Asks me if he can see me again. I say, "yes, soon." I kiss him on the cheek, and we say good-bye again, with the silliest (and melancholy) grins on the planet!

What do you make of it?

• Hey, so here is my reuniting story. My boyfriend and I dated for 3 years, and we broke up because we felt as if we had started drifting to being just friends in the last few months of our relationship. I did not want to break up, and even asked him a few weeks after NC if he wanted to try again. At the time he said 'no' and that 'not now didn't mean not never'. I was an emotional wreck during the first month of our break up, but after that first month I started feeling a bit better and he started initiating us hanging out once again which was a bit painful since every time I saw him, I would be a little depressed that we weren't together, however I respected what he said and never mentioned getting back together... I was actually starting to believe that we really never would be together. I began to go out on dates with a few people during that second month, only to realize that made me miss him even more. To top it off, he saw me on a date a week ago with some random boy... horrible situation. So basically last night was the birthday of a mutual friend of ours and we both went out with him. We ended up talking about everything, and he told me that he wanted to be with me and that we would both have to work on making sure that we did not take our relationship for granted this time. We are now in the process of repairing the damage our 3 month separation caused us. I have learned this much through my experience: second chances and getting back together only work if the relationship you had back then was overall a good and trusting one. You have to realize that if something is meant to be, then it will happen, you just have to sit back and be patient because taking matters into your own hands does not always end well. Also, let me say that there are so many good people out there, I actually began liking a lifetime friend of mine during the breakup and started thinking that once I got over my then ex I would possibly give it a shot with him. But my boyfriend never left my mind and I don't know how long it would've taken to be with another person, but I know thar I (and anyone else) would get there eventually.

Thanks for reading if you did, and good luck to you

• Hi Priest Omar, How are you? I do hope you are doing fine? I have been in Las Vegas for the weekend, and it was great thanks to you. we indeed got showered with money after the MONEY spell you cast on me and my husband. I went home with 2,000 and you are not going to believe it, immediately after the money spell you did cast for me, i won 348,300$. Its such a relief, we have already called the collection agencies this morning and we will take care of our debts immediately. This is the most important thing.. I have also mailed a cheque to you just to show you our appreciation. I am so very happy sir. i am planning a vacation for the two of us during out annual leave. This money shower saved us and we are so glad we have found you. we will be going back to Vegas in a week or two and i will definitely let you know what happens. thank you so much, you deserve a lot of respect and appreciation for what you are doing, and may God bless you and your family forever. Email: victorywhitemagicspell@outlook. com. +1 863) 274-3763.

• HOW GREAT DR. AMIGO SAVED MY RELATIONSHIP.
    Good Day everybody, my name is Alexander Becky, am from the United State of America, i want to give thanks and honor to Dr. Amigo for the great work he did for me, he brought my lover within 24 hour which i never taught it will ever come through in my life, but this great man Dr. Amigo proved to me that powers can do wonders, i got his contact from a friend in the USA who he helped, this friend of mine told me that this man is great but i felt as hmm are you sure? because i hardly believe those kind of things, so she told me not to worry that when i contact him, that she is guaranteeing me 100% that my lover will come back that if it does not work that she will be the one to give me back my money, to show her sincerity to me, she gave me her car that if it does not work that and she did not pay me the money that i spent that i should collect her car and she gave me all the documents, i was so so surprised she was very serious about it so that was how i contacted him and i told him what i want he just told me that everything will be done within 24 hours so with the assurance my friend gave me i was having confident, so in the next 24 hours that he told me i just heard a knock on my door i never knew it was mark, so that was how i opened the door the first thing he did was to go on his knees, he started begging me to forgive him that he is very sorry for everything, i was really surprised and was also happy, so that was how i forgive him and now we are living together happily than ever before, am very happy thanks be to Lucy who gave me his contact and honor be onto Great DR. Amigo who helped a lot, if you need his help or you want to thank him for me you can contact him through (dr. amigo71@gmail. com)

More from Girls
3

What Guys Said 6

• I'm also interested but I'm not going to take em too close to the heart. I've already established with my heart that I was going to get over her because if she cared so much about me as she claimed after going out for 10 months then she wouldn't just break up with me and the weekend after invite her "best friend" over to stay at her place here at our college and flirt with him the entire time.

But yes..I'm interested as well.

• I've never had one of those stories sadly. Sorry.

• Yeah, I have a breakup success story. We became friends with benefits. It was great. All the sex with none of the nonsense.

• Hello every one here I never believed in a spell casting but After 6 years of dating my ex lover, I still imagine how Dr Ahmed brought my ex lover back to me in just 24 hour. No one could have ever made me believe that there is a real spell caster that really work. am Kate by me, I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real an online spell caster that is powerfunal and genuine, His name is Dr Ahmed, He helped me recently to reunite my relationship with my ex lover who left me, When i contacted Dr Ahmed Whats App +276 315 39694 he cast a love spell for me and my ex lover who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me. he is back now with so much love and caring. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers of bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my lover, and the most surprise, is that our love is very strong, every day is happiness and joy. and there is nothing like been with the man you love. i am so happy my love is back to me with the help of Dr Ahmed solution home if you have similar problem here's his contact WhatsApp +276 315 39694 and Email: doctorahmed160@gmail. com, website:http://solutionhomespellcaster. com/
    thanks for sharing from my experience..."
    1. GETTING YOUR EX LOVER BACK.
    2. WINNING LOTTERIES.
    3. CHILD BEARING.
    4. BREAKING OF GENERATION COURSE.
    5. GETTING OF JOB.
    6. JOB PROMOTION.
    7. MONEY SPELL.
    8. SPIRITUAL PROTECTION.
    9. HERBAL CURE.
    10. BEAUTY SPELL.

• I am very glad for the great help rendered to me by Doctor Atete. i broke up with my fiance 3 years ago because he was cheating on me but just last week as i was browsing i came across testimonies of how Doctor atete used is spell to reunite marriages and relationships so i contacted him to help me reunite mine because i still love my fiance and i want him back, Doctor Atete told me that he will help me and i will see result within 12 to 16 hours and here and i celebrating because Doctor Atete is a man of his world, he is real and genuine because every thing happen between 12 to 16 hours which he promised me so i made a vow to my self that i will let the world know about him. Do you need any kind of help? contact Doctor Atete today via email: doctoratetespelltemple@hotmail. com

More from Guys
1