Is my ex talking to someone else?

OK so me and my ex-girlfriend broke up about 2 months ago after a one year long distance relationship because I had "jealousy and insecurity issues" I've tried to get back with her but she says I pushed her to the point where she doesn't want a relationship! not with me or anyone! after we broke up we would still talk on a daily basis because we are basically best friends until one day I couldn't take it anymore..i couldn't talk to her like everything was fine so I ended it for about 2 weeks til she called me..since then we still talk on a daily basis although it tends to lead to arguments..recently she visited me and we had another argument when I caught her texting a guy from where she lives but before she left everything seemed to be fine like things were getting better..she even told me she loved again..when she got back home things were still fine with us for a couple days until she started to ignore me and only talk to me every so I see things on her MySpace where she writes things about being flattered and that she's done with all the b.s..she sometimes calls me around midnight just to say goodnight when I know she's been home for a while before that so it makes me think "what has she been up to?" it makes me start thinking that she is talking to someone else..can anyone help out here and give some advice

Most Helpful Girl

• Let me ask you this, you have suspicions that she is talking to someone else around where she you really want to be in a situation where you and her are maybe acting more then friends yet she could be seeing someone else who lives closer to her? I would just forget about her. Just like other people said, it seems like she is playing mind games and you don't deserve that. I could understand if she really wanted to be friends with you, but if that's the case then she needs to keep things at a friendship level and nothing more, and definitely not tell you that she loves you because that for one doesn't help anything. I would say move on and find someone worth your time, or maybe just be single for awhile, that always seems to help. Good luck.

• I ask her all the time if she's talking to someone and I honestly believe her when she tells me no bcuz we have so much love and respect for each other but I keep messing up with her and I think she's had enough..thanks for the help tho

• After me and my ex broke up I always told him that I wasn't talking to anyone else just because I didn't want to hurt him more. Now I don't have to lie, but I did before. But anyways, good luck.