• Ask
  • myTake

Girlfriend doesn't seem interested anymore.

Recently my girlfriend just doesn't seem interested in me anymore. She is far less affectionate than she used to be, and doesn't say "I love you"... Show More

Thanks for the answers. I'll take your advice and keep you posted on what the results may be.

Most Helpful Opinion

• Sadly I agree with ukrainianChika. You do have to talk to her.She doesn't want you to say it anymore, not because it isn't sweet or too much, but because she doesn't want you to have as hard of a time when.. the time comes?That's how I felt. I also didn't say "I love you" as much anymore because, even though I did still love him, I felt like it was lying because it wasn't in the same way as before. You do have to talk to her because perhaps it isn't that she necessarily wants to end things. I might be giving false hope here, but I did once go through a phase where I just felt the relationship was too much and wanted some space- a break but not a break-up. I know a lot of people don't consider them different, but I do. Anyways, it was a phase that lasted no more than a day, because as soon as I shared my feelings, I felt this distance I knew felt wrong, and wanted things back immediately. Once again, you have to talk to her about it. I am sorry to say, but it doesn't seem like things will end too well. Best of luck!

What Girls Said 3

• This is exactly what happened with my ex, I was acting this exact same way. It means that her feelings for you are going away, message me or something if you wanna talk more about thisor if I can help you in any kinda way?

• You have to talk to her first of all.Maybe something else is going on? Maybe she is having second thoughts?Cut back on the "I love you" but still do things that show her you love her.Dont give up on her until you find out what's really wrong.

What Guys Said 1

• Hey guys, I know your questions and comments are kind of old, but I feel as if I am going through the same thing. I can't tell if my girlfriend just wants some space, or if she is not as interested in me anymore. I'm sorta curious to know how it went for you bro, it can kind of give me an idea of what to expect. if anyone sees this, please help me out, thanks.