Why do men cheat with ugly women?

This has happened a lot but the most shocking was my best friend who is gorgeous was cheated on. and the other girl was a dirty greasy haired overweight mess! my friend is a cute petite blond haired green eyed girl who wears little to no makeup and nice clothes. this other tramp clearly never showered, was rude and fat! and wore like 3 pounds worth of makeup! I just don't get it. this little angel got her heart broken, yet she's so naturally beautiful. and the other girl even said so! She did everything for that boy and he hurt her. he was the luckiest guy ever. Boys, help me out here! thanks in advance, =]

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• The truth is we all cheat boohoo! I know but its true Mentally and we all know its the thought that counts. Said the man who watched the woman who said she loves me and only me yell I love you and faint at a concert to a man who doesn't even know her name yeah makes you wonder she basically said she'll f*** a guy for a shallow reason he sings so much for spend the rest of my life or do we all think it and acting how you feel should be respected for truth... but he is only a man its in our nature to hunt and take what we want, as long as your understanding at times your man will never leave you. We are loyal creatures, ask the average mistress she will tell you after 20 wasted years of her life he is not leaving his wife for you. So the goal is to be the wife. Hate to tell you but guys love the chase so do women if its something you can get anytime you careless about it cause you can always get back to it, the trying to seduce them to get what you want, nakedness left to the imagination, this is what we want not the sex from the individual but the feeling of conquering that obstacle (women). Its not looks its simply numbers not 2 brag but I never was in a relation ship with a chick under a 9 friends ratings are all dimes, but I cheated with sub par plenty. we all say no we won't if our girl is fine enough but really if you let a relationship get regular you can treat a 10 like a 2-3 lol you lost the getting to know part, cause you know everything, you lost the how long its gonna take me to hit it cause you already hit it, so you need the chase.

What Guys Said 4

• It means that yes maybe the guy liked the girl even loved once but he was weak and his weakness out weighed his love and so he's probably just horny and wants to get it on with the other girl so he picks a girl that he views as less pretty (in his eyes probably less worthy) to be his girlfriend so he can use her for sex or other things and cheats on his girlfriend. Now that's if its just cheating if a guy cheats and leaves his girl friend for the sake of that girl and lets say the girlfriend didn't know what was happening or the girlfriend found out and took it well and still left that's a different story.

• I have no idea. I wouldn't do this to a cute girlfriend if I had one. I'm not immune to temptation but I don't believe in cheating, ESPECIALLY with a woman I'm not attracted to. I'm not sure why guys do this or if I'd ever be tempted to. Perhaps it has something to do with a man wanting variety in his sexual relationships, or the fact that, from an evolutionary biology perspective, males have a instinctual drive to "sow their seed" among as many women as possible. Interesting question. But rest assured, most normal guys wouldn't do such a thing, or so I'd like to believe. Best of luck.

• Nothing about this makes sense.

• was she satisfying her boyfriend sexually? probably not

• I dunno, maybe the fat chick was willing to do some freaky sh*t

• Actually, his words after were "I don't knwo why I did it, she's beautiful and the sex is crazy amazing." he would always brag.

What Girls Said 1

• My boyfriend cheated on me with his ugly coworker and when I asked him why he did it he said that it was "just a f***" and that he isn't attracted to her in any way. His coworker IS attracted to him though and maybe he just thought he could get an easy lay. Still, I don't understand why he would need to since we have amazing sex like every single day. Maybe it's an ego boost? Silly motherf***er.