My ex girlfriend broke up with me but she won't talk about it, why can't she?

My ex girlfriend broke up with me she had been acting funny for about a week she wouldn't let me kiss or touch her so I asked her one night in bed if she still had feelings for me she said I don't know can we talk about it tomorrow so I said I wanted to talk about it now cause I won't get to see... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• An ex I was seeing for 2 years did the exact same thing to me and I feel for you bud it was torture. Not a pleasant experience at all.

My ex phoned me up and just said its over as she has realised she is unhappy, the days before she was OK no sign or mention of anything, waking up in the same bed etc as you do. then the next day I get a 5 min phone call saying its over. Never seen her since and that was 5 months ago and it really is a head f&ck.

I tried to say hey, anychance we can discuss this properly and close it out a copule of days later and she did the same thing...theres nothing to talk about. I can't be bothered speaking about this.

Its the fact someone you thought you knew or had an ounce of care would treat you that wy, that's what got me the most. Just changed literally overnight, no reasoning, explanation, nothing.

I don't know maybe some people deal with things in different ways. I couldn't work out for the life of me why you wouldn't just say, yeh sure lets have a quick chat and end things on a good note, its pathetic but that's all it would of taken.