What signals after a break up?

After a break up what signals will a man give you if he really wants to see you again?

A month ago he did not want to be friends or continue seeing me after I said F You to him. I use to nag him about forgiving me. I use to tell him how much I love him and constantly call and annoy him. I would annoy him because he would never give in. Sometimes he would get disrespectful because I wouldn’t stop calling and I would say something back disrespectful in defense.

After I stop calling for a 6 days and then I decided to call. We have been communicating short conversation. We don't talk about the incident at all. He always picks up the phone when I call plus he has been calling me also. I've changed tremendous. I would really like to start seeing him again but I'm afraid because I don't handle rejection very well. He has never really been the initiator too much in our relationship, it was always me. I'm saying this to say if I wait on him it could be a long time but I don’t want to initiate seeing him to soon.

He’s a Capricorn and he doesn’t never really reveal his emotions. Two times he mentioned me seeing him in directly. Once was I been asking about a book that he has and he said I have to come get from his house knowing he lives 2 hours away. Second time I told him I started to come with some friends to a game he was coaching. He said I could come but I didn’t. I know he really cared about me before the incident.

Most Helpful Guy

• Other answers are really good so I'll spin this a different angle...

Is your change and reaction different because he's gone? I think a lot of people after a break up take a look at what's wrong with them and try to change it. No one likes rejection and deal with it differently. I have had a few exes do that when there have been problems. Months will pass and I'll talk to them about it but it's only after I've left that they actually tried to put a stop to it. You've mentioned that you would call and nag him, now that he's gone you don't but you saw it as a problem. He's probably looking at it the same way wondering if you've finally realized it and put a stop to it, the question then is whether it's long term or short.

As for the book, if he wanted to cut ties he's mail it and not call you so that's something obviously.

• Thanks for your answer I really appreciated your time. Since then things have changed tremendously not for the better but at least I still have a shot. Reply back thanks again!!!