My girlfriend left me and now wants me to come back, in spite of being with another guy because she loves me.

my girlfriend left me and now wants me to come back in spite of being with other guy because she loves me. we were together for more than a... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• HELL NO don't go back. She keeps going back and forth between guys, she left you once, is about to leave her current boyfriend, she will probably leave you again. It's tempting because of the previous feelings, but she doesn't seem to be in a good emotional state. And if it's true that she loved you while dating another guy, what's to say that she won't start liking someone else while dating you? I'm sure she's sweet and you can remain friends, but she doesn't seem mature in handing her emotions and who she wants to be with. If she still wants you after a few weeks or so, then maybe you can try, but right now I'd say no.