• Ask
  • myTake

Should I break up with him, or not?

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 2 years. We started dating right after I broke up with my previous boyfriend, and ever since he has... Show More

What Guys Said 1

• G'day,Sounds like he needs to pull his finger out of his arse and trust you a bit - Unless you give him reason to be suspicious.From what I read, it sounds like you're just being friendly with these other men, and if that's the case, then he's got to realise that yes, it is possible for a women to have male friends and that its no reason to expect that she'll cheat with everyone.Given how regular the fights are though - I'd consider looking elsewhere for a relationship. Given you're actively cutting other men from your life just to please him, is he doing the same with other women he knows? Relationships, along with trust, are a 2-way street, and while it sounds like you're giving, he's taking and giving bugger-all back.Good luck.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!