What lengths would you or have you done to avoid a cheating ex?

Say you wanna go to a pub/bar/nightclub/workplace anywhere where there's a chance you'd bump into your ex. Would you avoid these places or carry on going as normal?

Id prefer to avoid those places for that reason, but why should I/we inconvenience ourselves just to avoid an ex?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd go and just ignore him.

• would it not hurt, bring back memories after all the hard work you've done to move on? Would it not still hurt a bit seeing em with new people?

• No, how come you thought that lol? Do you want to know who I am?

• Would you be kind enough to message me? I wanna query something in one of your replies. Thank you

What Girls Said 1

• If seeing her hurts you, I would avoid social places where she might be. Find a new place to chill out, meet new people, make new memories.

What Guys Said 2

• If there aren't residual feelings involved and she's civil towards me, I wouldn't be opposed to going.

• Still go and hope to avoid them

• Unfortunately I still have to see her sometimes because I had kids with her and she is the one that cheated on me so it does get uncomfortable

• Yeah that must be hard when its unavoidable. I feel for you

• Yeah it's really awkward seeing her with the other guy