How do I break up with him?

He is really clingy and tells me he loves me all the time. Sounds perfect right, not really. I don't feel the same way about him. He is way to old for me and I just don't feel attracted to him what so ever. My problem is that everytime I say I'm breaking up with you he says no. He says we are meant to be together, and he won't let me leave him. What do I do?

Thanks everyone

75

Most Helpful Guy

• If you just go, he'll find a way to get back into your life again. You must make sure he doesn't want you anymore. Spemd his money, start demanding things. Be the kind of person nobody would want to be with. Let him dump you. He'll never be back !

Most Helpful Girl

• Mmm, that's a tricky situation to be in. Make sure that when you sat you're breaking up with him that he knows that you mean it and aren't joking around. At the end of the day it's your choice and if it's not working out he just needs to accept that. Tell him you're serious, you don't want to be with him anymore and if he really does love you he'll allow you to move on with your life. Don't go to awe him anymore or anything, if he can't accept that you don't wanna be with him then you definitely won't be able to stay friends after.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• You must let him understand this: relationships do not work out without love, and you do not feel that connection with him, and love that is one sided also does not work.

• Lol. "No". It's not exactly his choice whether or not you dump him. On to the next adventure.

• Buy some mace.

• Buy a tazer

What Girls Said 6

• Um.
    You should end things quickly once you've made you decision. Know that if you don't break up with him right now and you keep delaying the situation you are in may grow worse in the future.

You'll regret not taking action while you could have, and end up wasting both his time and yours in a meaningless relationship.

It may hurt right now, but once you get this over with, you'll be happy you did. Once you go through with it, both parties can move on, but not before.

:\

• Just let him know you've made up your mind. End it with him and avoid contact. After a while, it'll clue it to him. It sounds harsh but it's effective.

• I'm sick Sick SICK of you!! I don't want to do anything with u. I've wasted too much of my time. Now fuck off. I hope I won't have to tell that to u again!

• Break up with him again and make him respect your decision and change your number.

• Change your number and ignore him.

• it's your decision. if you want to break up, do it. It doesn't matter if he says no :)