If you had one message to send to your 'ex' what would it be?

1420

Most Helpful Guy

• It was a hand-written letter to tell her how beautiful her eulogy for her baby brother was where I was a pallbearer. I further detailed how much her brother meant to me. I apologized for not attending the banquet at the end because it was too much for me emotionally to handle (mostly because of the way she and her family treated me, but I didn't mention that.) I included the speech I wrote about her brother that her father censored and said he didn't want me to read with the message that a family in grieving is entitled to such requests, but I thought she should know her brother touched my life and how.

Two weeks later her father shows up at my house with every last leftover item of mine and tells me to never contact anyone from his home again. He'll never have to worry about that. I want nothing further to do with that family if I can help it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say anything if i had the chance but i just think if i had the guts maybe to say, "I know you didn't love me, I know that i meant nothing to you when you said i did, you knew how to play with heart and managed to be a good actor, you left a mark on me, I know now that i was just something to pass the time so you wouldn't feel lonely and pretended that you wanted me. You made feel like i was your world, that you couldn't be without me and it was all a lie. I was blind. I was going to let you take my virginity even though i wanted to wait till marriage. We're not together but I still find you physically attractive, i hate that. I was nothing to you. I always wonder if one day you'll regret this and miss me. I will pray that you will change because you deserve happiness, marriage and children. And treat the next girl better than you did me. But i really wish that you get anally raped again. By the way, i green lit you and gave your address to my friends and told them who your friends are and family is. They know your full name and where you work, better change your work route bitch."

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 19

• 0|0
  • I don't have an EX so for me nothing.

• You're beautiful!

• Started from the bottom, now I'm here.

Hahaha noo noo that would be mean, I wouldn't really want to tell them anything.
    Although, I might say " you were right, I would have regretted if I didn't move to USA, so thanks ! "

• you will still be my friend

• "Thank-you"

• Wow, a little more effort shall we:
      Thank-you for teaching me new things, for teaching me how to be a good boyfriend, for helping me let go.

• Breaking up was the right thing. Cya

• 'Sorry I sent that video of me fucking your throat to your dad. That was probably a step too far. You're still a detestable fucking slut though, burn in hell.'

• Love you 🙂

• I don't have an EX :D.

• I know that you missed me. 😂

• You're mental.

• "I'm HIV positive."

• I wouldn't send her a message. I've moved on a long time ago and so has she.

• it had been three years , may be something like " how are you? " , lol

• I'm sorry I love you.. marry me.. XD but ya I'll never do that

• I wouldn't..

• im going too kill you and your family I'll start with your mother

• I don't date or get into "relationships"

What Girls Said 13

• I wouldn't say anything. Maybe just a simple 'hope everything's going well for you.'

He cheated on me and was horrible the whole way through. I went through those stages of heartbreak, depression, being furious, and have no need to bring any of that back. The past is the past, best leave it be. I'm happy without him. :)

• "You were the worst boyfriend I ever had the best lesson since. My life has been through horrible lows, but because of you, I love and appreciate my boyfriend to the point of marriage and children.
    I see now how you mentally abused me, and girls since. I'm glad you are out of my life and I will never reconnect with you.
    Good luck with your sad life dreaming of being a rockstar, I'll go and be happy, get married, have children and stop living with my parents unlike you"

My ex cheated on me with a child. A lot of forgiveness has passed.

• The sex was great last night ~insert different man's name~!

• Thanks for breaking up with me. Turned out to be the best thing ever as I found someone that makes me very happy. I wish you well and I forgive you for what happened.

• My first ex "This is the last time, give me my shit back" lol. and my most recent ex, honestly I just talk to him every week because we share custody of dogs hahaha

• I send him messages pretty much everyday.

• i never think of you.

• I'm coming over tomorrow. I need you to cover for me on Monday.

(Exactly what I'm about to send her)

• where are you?
    never had a boyfriend yet lol :p

• I'm sorry if I ever said anything to hurt or offend you, I hope you can forgive me and we can meet half way and become friends if your down for that

• i hope it was worth it.

• Love this question :) I'd probably say "I'm sorry things ended the way they did. I know we've gone our separate ways but I still really care about you & hope we can maintain a close relationship in the years to come. We both meant a lot to each other & even though we've drifted apart there's nothing I regret about the time we shared. Hope we can talk more." Something like that, lol :) I usually stay friends with my exes so it's pretty sucky when I drift apart from them just because of life :(

• I hate that you didn't have the balls to be honest with me. You tried to rape me, couldnt even ADMIT it & apologize, blamed me for everything that went wrong, lied since day one & had your MOM lie for you too...&& you didn't even have the balls to break up with me in person!! You had to do it over FACEBOOK after completely disappearing for 2 months... no contact AT ALL. What kind of a "man" are you? A poor excuse for one! Go spoon w/ your boy toy ya cock sucking anal lover!

JUST to let you know... I'm HAPPY! I have a great guy now who respects me for me, doesn't make me Jack him off 3x a day like you did... understands & accepts that I want to wait & don't want to force things... doesn't lie or hide things from me & he actually LOVES me!

So F*** you!

(No for real guys... he spoons w/ his best guy friend & he got drunk one night, literally pulled his D out bc he was horny & dry humped the guy...)

• @Hidden_P what? Can't believe a guy would rape a girl & not own up to it? Or spoon w/ his best guy friend? Well he did.