Has anyone gotten their ex back after a bad break up?

just need some positive thoughts on this situation.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• I did once for 3 days. She asked and I agreed. Never again will I do that.

• why?

• sounds terrible... so sorry you had to go through that. that's crazy!!!

• Thank you, and yes, it was. Sometimes I go back and listen to the recording because it seemed like a dream at the time. I've had people proselytize to me when they found out I was an atheist, and that I can handle. But to tell me my wife died because I was an atheist, or that my daughter was molested because I was an atheist is just insanely cruel. it turned out one of my best customers knows the woman and when she found out we broke up, she admitted that she wanted to warn me about her because she was a known liar and thief, but decided to respect my decision to date her. I told her not to worry. No real harm done.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. I dumped all my ex's. I don't want them back.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• hi i want you to email me on my private email there are some tips i want to let you know and i promise you that it will work out well you can email me on mccartkatty@gmail. com i will be waiting for your mail

• Yes, but then we got divorced a few months later