I hooked up with my ex, who's a very good friend of mine. What do I do?

I dated this guy for a while. It was wonderful, but as some relationships do, it didn't work out. Lucky for us, we were so close before and during the relationship, that after some time passed and we were able to grieve separately we went back to being very close friends. Our relationship was totally platonic, though I still had feelings for him and I was pretty sure that he did too. We decided to hang out recently and we slowly ended up closer and closer until we were cuddling, and then kissing, and then making out. I spent the night (didn't have sex) and slept in his bed with him. We didn't discuss it at all afterwards. Now that it's over, I feel really stupid. I think our relationship ended for a good reason, but ever since we broke up several months ago I have been missing him like crazy, and the more I spent time with him as friends the more I realized I still like him. I don't want to be friends. with benefits either. I have no idea where to go from here.

21
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• Remember why you broke up with him in the first place then talk to him.

What Girls Said 2

• This is a talk that cannot be swept under the rug. If you avoid this conversation with him, your feelings will continue to grow. You'll end up even more hurt in the process. I advise you to be honest with your friend, and tell him how you feel about him.
    If he says he still only wants to be friends, you cannot allow yourself to settle.
    You should not hook up with him again, your feelings will only grow deeper.

• Either tell him how you feel or suck it up and move on. Dwelling on something without acting on it is pointless