What is he thinking?

So my husband decided to leave last week and said he wanted a separation. However, three days later I found out that he actually left me and my kids for another woman. This is his third time doing so. I told him I was not taking him again. However, he keeps giving me mixed signals such as, he doesn't want anything to change such as materialistic things house, car, bills... i'm a full-time student and I'm going to school for nursing but I don't understand is he serious this time about breaking up. He told me he broke up with the girl in that he doesn't have feelings for me but yet he continues to try to make me jealous. And I don't understand why? Should I just leave him be or what should I do? I still care for him because we spent 13 years together but I'm tired of being cheated on and lied to. Do y'all think that he really wants to move on this time or do you think he's playing with my emotions once more? He said he doesn't want to divorce he just wants to be separated.

45

Most Helpful Guy

• i say: who cares? you're better off without this slime ball... as are your kids.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is the third time you let him do this? You need to get some respect for yourself. Fuck that guy of course he doesn't want a divorce cuz then he would have to pay child support and maybe alimony (depending on what state you live in) a separation is perfect for HIM cuz he has somewhere to store his stuff somewhere to go when he gets booted by this tramp he's doing now. Don't waste any more of your life with him. Who cares if he's serious this time, its time for you to get serious. Get out from under his thumb he will toy with your emotions just for the fun of it, it gives him a sense of power and the making you jealous is to try and make you think that you are unworthy of being treated with respect, love, and kindness. And you do deserve it.
    I'm sorry that you are going through this but it will get better if you take back your life and move this guy out of it. Or you can do nothing and this will be your whole life a life of sadness and jealousy. Make good choices.

What Guys Said 4

• You should leave this man immediately!

• Why are you with this jerk? You must like misery. Throw his shit on the front lawn change the locks and file for divorce asap

• Seems to me he enjoys playing with ur emotions. Obviously he doesn't have any deep feelings for u, if he did then he wouldn't repeatedly be doing this. Now I believe that marriage is for life, so I suggest get some help for ur marriage. Some counseling. I do believe u can make ur relationship strong once more. But in no way should u just take him back and pretend this didn't happen. Tell him the only way u'll take him back is if both of u go to marriage counseling. Otherwise he's kicked out. I wish u the best of luck.

• It is not the break up or make up that is the issue. The real thing is what is causing the breakup, you have to deal with that first.

What Girls Said 3

• It doesn't matter if you've had over a decade of history. He's previously LEFT YOU FOR ANOTHER WOMAN. Mixed signals aren't anything- he probably just doesn't want to be divorced. Don't let him use you as his pull-out wife where he can do whatever he wants and then come back to you and "work things out."

He sounds like an absolute jerk- and for the better of your kids and most importantly yourself, I would recommend filing for divorce. I know it's hard with you being a nursing student, but would there really be that much of a difference if you got divorced vs. having a "separation?"

At the end of the day, do what feels right, but don't be played and don't be naive. Cheaters are cheaters and that's it, no matter how much he sweet talks his way back into your graces.

• He just wants to sleep around and then come home and have you take care of him is what he means. LEAVE HIM.

• Who cares what he wants? He is treating you like dirt and that is completely unacceptable. How can you even care what he wants? What do you want? I'd kick his ass so hard he'd end up in 2025.