Should I stay with her?

Me and my girlfriend have been together for a year and weve had lots of fights and breakups over the course of the year but everyday were always so happy and she is bipolar and has depression with a lot of things going on and she gets sad and happy a lot during the day and im always there to help her. she always wanted me on the phone bc i made her happy and she was really happy. a month ago we broke up and we got back together yesterday to try again and last night when we were on the phone she got into a fight with one of my best friends. she then hung up the phone and i asked her what was wrong and she kept saying nothings wrong for a few minutes then she told me she loved my friend. she told me she started to like him when we broke up bc he was there for her when we broke up and essentially took my place. i love her to death and i care about her so much but should i still stay and try to be with her?

Should I stay with her even though I know Its not right?

12
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• She needs to get herself taken care of before getting into a relationship. I find if very selfish for someone with issues to get into one, burdening the other person.

What Guys Said 2

• She has told you the truth, if your mind tells you to hang on then do so.

• Run, I was in a situation like this in my early 20's. Get the fuck out of there!