Would you breaks up for?

Would you break up with someone you loved if:

?

• you knew you weren't ready for a committed relationship again
  • They wanted you to give up the one hobby you loved
  • Yours or their destructive tendencies needed to be fixed first
    Vote C
  • You weren't at a stage in life where you were ready to commit and that's what they wanted
    Vote D
  • More than one of these and/or my own
    Vote E
  • None of these
    Vote F
  • Just show me the answers
    Vote G

41

Most Helpful Girl

• All relationships have their ups and downs. The strength of a relationship isn't having the absence of problems, it's having the ability to overcome and face any problems/issues, together... as a couple.

So there's two main reasons why i would end a relationship - If he betrayed me in anyway at all. Or if i was the only one making the effort to make the relationship work.

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 3

• I adored and loved my ex, but I was being mistreated. He did not make me a priority and I tried to talk to him about it. The hardest thing I ever did was walk away from the man that I wanted to spend the rest of my life w/.

• I'm sorry. It's rough when the right choice is the hard one. In the long run, you will be better for making it, for what little solace that it is.

• Some of the above, if I realized I wasn't in the place to commit and or thought we were on different pages. Being in a relationship isn't supposed to make you sacrifice things, it's just have your separate lives and having one together.

• I'm unsure. Maybe it is about sacrificing but also remaining who you are at the same time. I'll defer to those who've succeeded here, though.

• I think because I never actually dated I don't have a right answer; but the men that I did have a sparkle with didn't work out because either A. They had issues B. Distance or C. They just didn't have what I really wanted.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!