Is it bad that I never have felt bad for dumping a guy?

I've been with guys that I really did care about and when I break up with them I have never felt bad because I always think I'm making the best decision. It's always a good non messy break up. Never had an ex that was crazy or my new enemy. Its always been civil but I have broken a lot of hearts but mines never been broken. And I've never been dumped before its always been me. I don't know if that has to do with why I don't feel bad because I've never felt it but I'm starting to feel kinda heartless. I try to care but I just get over people extremely fast

Most Helpful Guy

• No I also think that sometimes it is the best decision. Have you ever contacted a guy after telling them that you never want to see him again?

• **telling him

• I don't crawl back to guys. Once I'm done I'm done. If they try to contact me it might different in a friends with benefits relationship

• Can you answer my question www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1883226-have-you-ever-told-anyone-that-you-will-never-see-them-again-then

She told me she doesn't want to see me again but we can only text each other as friends... we live in different countries

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 7

• Life is a very long roller coaster girlie. Trust me when I tell you eventually you'll get your heart broken. We all slam into that big ass wall eventually.

• no lol

• It's perfectly fine
    People are different

• No its good , you were smart , and you were honest with them, and you really cared about them so its not like you were just playing them , feel good , people like you are rare these days.

• Yep. You are doomed to be alone when you are older once your SMP decreases, but that shouldn't bother you, right? I think you are a sociopath, congrats.

• Sounds sociopathic to me

• Where in her story concluded that she has a sociopath behavior?

She cares, but believes she was making the right decision and the break up ended civilly.

• No it's okay. Women are cruel by nature...

What Girls Said 0