Is it bad that I never have felt bad for dumping a guy?

I've been with guys that I really did care about and when I break up with them I have never felt bad because I always think I'm making the best decision. It's always a good non messy break up. Never had an ex that was crazy or my new enemy. Its always been civil but I have broken a lot of hearts but mines never been broken. And I've never been dumped before its always been me. I don't know if that has to do with why I don't feel bad because I've never felt it but I'm starting to feel kinda heartless. I try to care but I just get over people extremely fast

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No I also think that sometimes it is the best decision. Have you ever contacted a guy after telling them that you never want to see him again?

0|0
    0|0
    • **telling him

• Show All
    • I don't crawl back to guys. Once I'm done I'm done. If they try to contact me it might different in a friends with benefits relationship

• Can you answer my question www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1883226-have-you-ever-told-anyone-that-you-will-never-see-them-again-then

She told me she doesn't want to see me again but we can only text each other as friends... we live in different countries

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Life is a very long roller coaster girlie. Trust me when I tell you eventually you'll get your heart broken. We all slam into that big ass wall eventually.

0|0
    0|0
  • no lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It's perfectly fine
    People are different

0|0
    0|0
  • No its good , you were smart , and you were honest with them, and you really cared about them so its not like you were just playing them , feel good , people like you are rare these days.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. You are doomed to be alone when you are older once your SMP decreases, but that shouldn't bother you, right? I think you are a sociopath, congrats.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds sociopathic to me

0|0
    0|0
    • Where in her story concluded that she has a sociopath behavior?

She cares, but believes she was making the right decision and the break up ended civilly.

• No it's okay. Women are cruel by nature...

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!