My boyfriend broke up with me do you think I could get him back? Do you think he still loves me?

So my boyfriend of a year broke up with me because he says he still has feelings for his ex. (she lives in another sate they don't talk and she cheated on him) he also says he can't be in a relationship right now cuz it's to stressful. I asked him if he wanted to go to a concert with me a day later he said yes. (Sadly it got canceled) he says he still cares about me and wants to remain friends. He said he dose and doesn't miss me. And a week after I went to give him his stuff back and we talked I tried to convince him to come back we were there for about an hour going over the same stuff. I was crying and he held my hand and kissed me and said he still loves me and eventually he will come back and he wants to marry me and have kids with me. And we kissed like three times and I asked for him to come back now and he said sorry. So I saw him the next day asked him why he kissed me he said I don't know why I did it but he looked like he was going to cry. He kept saying sorry I don't want a relationship now I need to get over my ex the broke up two years ago. Could I ever get him back? And dose he lie me?

he wants to stay friends though.

43

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a feeling that I replied to you yesterday under a different question about him. This added a little more information for me, but opinion hasn't changed. It's going to work out for you two. Sorry.

• Why would he kiss me and no I haven't asked this I saw him earlier today.

• I don't think he still has feelings for her I think he's caught up in good memories.

• No. I didn't mean that he did. I meant that he's lying. He doesn't need any time to get over his ex. That was just his excuse to break up with you. As I said, I have no idea why he no longer wants to be with, but he doesn't for whatever his reasons.

Most Helpful Girl

• Give it time.

• You think he loves me?

• I don't know what to say. You have to talk to him again than.

• I guess I need to give him time to relize he misses me

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• this is not a real reason for breaking up, he has other reasons. he want to stay friends but he don't have any feelings for you right now, but he'll (come back later) marry you and have kids with you?
    what is this? jungle fever?
    soon or later, the truth will show itself.

• Don't bother, if I look back on the times I was dumped I'm glad I didn't try getting them back because with a bit of time and perspective I realized they were bullshitters, if there was anything there we'd still be together, and there's plenty more fish in the sea who won't use you while they obsess over someone else who's worth less than you are.

What Girls Said 3

• It's a really sad situation for you to be in but at least he's walking away rather than staying with you if he's not completely invested in the relationship. Even if you love him and it does eventually work out, for now you're worth more than being second best to the ex he still has feelings for.

• What if his feelings for his ex are just good memories.

• I think that he is torn because he really did like you but at the same time he was trying to use you to help get over her. It worked for a little while but he still missed her and what he said was to help make you feel better about everything.

• No move on.