Boyfriend cheating on me?

My boyfriend has been acting really weird lately; he recently started talking to this new girl on facebook and texting her all the time. I personally don't care that he is talking to girls because he deserves female friends just as much as I deserve male friends, but it's starting to get werid where he's constantly texting someone (which is her) and he's on facebook all the time; he's just been acting really distant lately. I work everyday from 9-5 then school from 6-9, he works 10-6 then he's home, I'm not sure whether or not they met up.
The other day I was throwing clothes from his hamper into the washer and found a vs thong. I know for a fact that it wasn't mine! I haven't asked about it yet becuase I'm scared how to approach this situation, I'm 99.99999% sure it's that girl, I just don't even know how to approach it with him.

53

Most Helpful Guy

• There really isn't an innocent explanation for that. He's guilty so you have a decision

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg it's right in front of your face he's cheating! So put it in his face. Grab the thong smack him in the face with it than after drop him and get what you been missing what you deserve please don't be that dumb girl who forgives it will never end and if he really cared or loved you from the start he wouldn't having a thong in his stuff which is clearly someone else's also I get having female friends who he was friends with before you as far as talking to another girl after you he doesn't even know red flag that should have never been okay!

What Guys Said 2

• Well if you are 99.999% sure then it will certainly not be wrong on your part to confront him with it. In fact you should there is nothing to be scared of, you have not done anything wrong.

• Dump the fool

What Girls Said 4

• There is no way to approach it, just tell it like it is.
    He's the one that should be embarrassed not you.
    I am sure he will come up with an excuse, but it's up to you if you have enough trust in him to believe what he says or not.
    If there's no trust, then there isn't anything.

• Definitely sounds like he's cheating my love, I'm sorry but you need to get rid of him

• He's cheating on you and you need to confront him first and then if he keeps on denying it then show him the thong and say that your done
    And bring one of your guy friend just in case because you never know how he will react and remember dont go back to him

• Throw them at his face and be like who the fuck are these because they sure as hell dont belong to me. Stand your ground girl. Dont let him think its ok to constantly talk to other girls on facebook when he is already taken.