HELP!!! How do you know if someone is stringing you along?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you feel someone is stringing you along then they probably are. I always go with my gut feeling. People can lie and deceive you , but your intuition will guide you and tell you who to trust. My gut hasn't once let me down yet.

If you have to ask the question, then you should never ignore that feeling you have which makes you doubt his intentions.

• No I'm only asking this question because some people said he was stringing me along on here

• Then ignore them... go with your own reasoning. You know him, not the people on here. So judge him by your own opinion of him

• I don't want to be neive eighter just because I love him

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 6

• They play hot and cold. They give you just enough emotionally to keep you around but will make excuses and not follow through with plans. Periods of radio silence followed by apologetic communication, repeatedly. If you are having sex, any "dates" will revolve around sex; he will be too busy to take you out but can meet you "later."

If you reach the point where you suspect you are being strung along, you probably are.

• They aren't making any commitment to you, they only contact you when it's convenient to them and they seem to like you less than you like them--- usually.

• Their actions do not match their words (ex: A guy telling you he wants to marry you but doesn't do anything to make that happen).

• If they keep use u~!

• If you don't feel like you can be yourself around him then he's probably stringing you along

• How does that mean anything? I could be totally comfortable with him but he could still be stringing me along right?

• If you're comfortable around him then I think that if you're even questioning whether or not he likes you then he's probably stringing you along. If he really liked you he wouldn't let you doubt it.

• We'll I'm comfortable but I'm just trying to make sure

• Sometimes it's hard to tell yourself , your friends will definitely be the first people to notice and if they do mention something about the person I would trust them, or at least take what they say into consideration.
    I would look for red flags,
    the way they talk to you alone vs other people
    when they want you vs when they need you,
    someone who strings you along will make it seem as though they want a relationship and then around other people or just one day they act differently towards you. I would pay attention to when they actually want to spend time with you vs when they want to spend time with you because they want something.