Why do I constantly give in to my ex?

I can't fight or shake my ex. I know I deserve better. But we've been through too much. I feel that he's my soulmate *throws up*. I know he feels the same. He can fight me either. We still been in contact since two weeks after breaking up over a hard 4 years and he cheated. I would like to move on, but I know deep down that's not what I want. I want him and deeply love him. I can't speak for him, but I know he wants the same. Right now I'm working on myself trying to maintain and doing the best that I can to forget him. I keep crying. He is too I believe. He had developed a cocaine addiction during our relationship and I tried to get him to stop. I don't know how he's doing now. It's all bad I know. I want him to be better but u can't want for a person. I don't know what to do...

• Worry for urself, give him time 2 realize
  • It's not going to work out

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Sometimes we bind ourselves to unhealthy relationships just off of the hope that things will work out in the end. It's hard to let someone you love go, especially when you've spent so much time being hopeful. But after 4 years, if he can't get it together and be ready, do you really want to hang on another 4 to possibly get the same conclusion? Maybe things will work out one day, but right now, you should leave it alone girl.

• No I want change. In myself and him as well. I know he's capable of it. I pray for myself and him everyday, is the best thing I can do right now.

• It's very sad. I knew all of this. It hurts so bad that I can't do anything. I lose sleep. It's had such a bad effect on my life. That I could do the right thing, then circle back. He keeps messaging me and we would have a reg convo then he wouldn't reply to me. He keeps hurting me on purpose.

• I'm sorry you're going through this, I know how suffocating and hurtful that it is. I think that in situations like these, you have to build your strength to leave him entirely alone. Constantly remind yourself of these negative things that he's putting you through, and understand that someone who truly loves you won't hurt you like this - especially not on purpose. You deserve better, and that's what you should know deep down. Don't trap yourself with this man because of the history you have and your fear of letting go.
      It's okay to love him, but love yourself more.