I just blocked my ex on facebook. Now what?

It might sound silly, but I'm not sure where to go from here :/

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Now you unblock him after realizing you made a 'mistake' even after all our and your friends advice telling you to move forward, and proceed to date him 3 or 4 more times before realizing you really should have moved on instead of listening to the excuses your "heart" tells you.

get a new hobby, make some new friends, go out with your old friends, reignite a passion that doesn't remind you of him, or throw yourself into something that won't pull you back.

Don't do what 90% of the people I know do and cycle back to their ex 50+ times.
    He's your ex for a reason. You owe eachother nothing, you're not bound by contract. You'll find someone else who fills those incompletions that caused you to block your ex - even if at this point you may still want to rekindle that flame.

Blow it out and go to sleep.

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• It does sound silly but I guess he was your whole life. Move on, think about the things you did before meeting him. Spend time with your friends

1|0
    0|0
  • do the regular talk with friends
    but my advice work on your life and your dreams

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• well... you already blocked him so just continue on the journey of phasing him out of your life. Nobody needs reminders of someone who, for whatever reason, is no longer a part of their day to day tasks.

Do things to distract you, reroute your mind and thoughts when they start to wander back to things concerning him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Now you move on with your life and work on being a happier person, he's blocked and that's really all that matters, if you want to take it a step further you can block his number on your phone.

0|0
    0|0
  • You blocked him sooooo now you move on..

0|0
    0|0
  • You continue your day to day life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Now you go party :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Good for you.

0|0
    0|0