Is it possible to break up / divorce nicely?

Hi
I wonder if anybody have experience about this. Break up / Divorce without hatred and still have a relationship as a friend / family

12
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• My husband and I we're together for 10 years and have children. We are the best of friends, we can't live together. We always talk about the children and even the stuff we used to do as a couple. We can happily go out as friends. I even introduced him to a nice lady from work. It is possible for people to still be friends after a breakup, if they are mature enough to realise life goes on and not be bitter about it

What Guys Said 2

• Yes my parents one day just agreed that their relationship wasn't what it used to be and decided to get divorced. It was still hard, don't get me wrong, but there wasn't any arguing over who got what or who got custody of us kids they just very professionally broke up. Now they each have a new partner and live about a block away from each other.