Is this a good idea?

Recently, my ex boyfriend wants nothing to do with me... i can't stand it. I want to be with him, I want to be near him, I want to talk to him but he won't have anything to do with me because of the fact he says he had died inside. We been together for almost 2 years ( it would be 2 years this may) but he kicked me out on Jan 6. I tried to get over him and basically had sex with a complete stranger. That made me sick and feeling nasty. Well my ex found out and he really cared for me and loved me but he doesn't want me anymore, which hurts me. I have had other boyfriends but I never actually wanted them. I want and need this ex... I hate not being able to talk to him or bug him ( in the loving way) I can sit in my sisters bedroom and all of a sudden, i can smell his cig smoke ( he smoked almost all the time) then I can smell him on my clothes but I had washed those clothes two to three times. My family says I really didn't love him. He said if i actually really loved him, i wouldn't have had sex with a complete stranger. I know what i did was wrong but how do i fix this? how do i become better? I used to love attention i got from guys but every time i think of that, I just want to hide and never come out. I feel like going back to the time where i hated being touch. What should i do? I dont want to stop talking to him, I dont want to stop seeing him. It hurts not being able to touch or talk or anything with him. I hate this.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• We all respond to hurt differently, and we all make mistakes. Maybe sleeping with a random dude wasn't your best decision, but rather than beat yourself up, try learning from it and moving on. Also, I wouldn't talk to anyone else about my pain if they're only going to be mean about it, I. E your family. It's already hard enough getting over a breakup without the people who are supposed to be uplifting you tearing you down. Also, try giving your ex some space. I know, it's hard, you don't want him to move on, don't want too much time to pass, all that jazz. But you can't hassle him into talking to you either. When he's ready, he'll talk to you. And who knows, maybe by then you'll be going easier on yourself and not even want to talk to him. Til then, you gotta take this time to focus on yourself.