My wife, yes wife cheated on me?

she's not my girlfriend, we have 2 kids & a house.

This was 2 years ago!!! So for last 2 years I had no idea, and she never even told me...

Apparantly she wasn't physically attracted to me. I thought its whats on the inside that counts?

How can she do this to me? Its not as if were teenagers, were both adults. What gets me is yes she ended affair but not once in last 2 years did I see any sign of guilt or remorse. Its not as if guilt overwhelmed her & she just had to come clean, no, she carried on daily life like nothing happened & I've been copletely unaware... So she's had her extra fun & come home to me everyday, looking me in the eye without a problem, or maybe she couldnt handle it but it didn't look that way to me. Aarrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

56

Most Helpful Guy

• I can understand your anger and as to how it is for you right now. I mean this woman also seems to have no remorse or any guilty feelings for the fact that she did this for so long. You should really break up with this woman immediately, you don't need such a woman anyways.

What Girls Said 5

• So how and when did you find out?

• I saw some texts pop up on her phone from a guy she works with, as I say the other day. 2 YEARS later when she was texting a lot more than usual.

• So 2 years ago you saw texts or you saw texts FROM 2 years ago?

• Divorce court

• 0|0
  • Im sorry you have such an inconsiderate wife but i honestly do think you should try to work through this. Marriage is almost 100% gaurenteed to have some rough patches and if you love her, you can forgive but never forget. Never let it happen again but for your family and your own marriage, forgive her. In my personal opnion

• One word " divorce. "

What Guys Said 5

• daaamn.

what are you gonna do bro.

• Why did she cheat?

• Boredom I think? oR AS I said she wasn't physically attracted to me anymore? Its not as if I neglected her, or abused her, I work so its not as if I'm not pulling my weight around house or working etc. Who knows the real reason? She may be lying?

• @Anilkumar11 out of curiosity, how do you know which country he's from, and where are you from?

• Brother many here people are from western so western people do a lot. I am from India

• Thats not cool my man, if she got these feelings she shud talked about it with you before acting...

• "Woman is less qualified for moral behavior"

"Trust an experienced teacher, if you give her your trust, you will be disappointed"

• I'm really sorry man. That is one of the roughest situations a father could be in. feel free to disregard my bad advice. I wouldn't get a divorce for the kids sake but I would certainly get even and do the same thing to her. Heck I would keep it to myself. Coming from someone who has never cheated.