How do I move on. the relationship was terrible but I miss him anyway! Please help ?

I asked a question about six years ago about if i should call hime or not , well we ended up talking and now i wish i never had contact with him at all. i was put through an emotional ringer and dont understand why. its been six years and i have nothing to show for it. one baby mama, four kids later i was in to deep and thought things would change, but now I've ended things i and im miserable even though i know its for the best. i just want to know how to move on and if this is upseting him in anyway because he seems not to care at all. wif he doesn't want to be with me why did he lie and say he did and lead me on

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Guys react differently than women do to a breakup. Just because he's not appearing to care, doesn't mean that he isn't affected. Everyone says things they don't mean during a breakup. However, you said that the relationship was terrible. Why was it terrible?

But honestly, you're not alone in this. It's a long time to spend with someone and you're bound to miss him. Time and keeping yourself busy will help.

You were strong enough to end things despite still caring for him. You sound like you have a good head on your shoulders. You need to do what's best for you. What makes you happy.