Does he mean he's not ready emotionally?

If your ex that you broke up with almost two weeks ago because you wanted different things in terms of religion, marriage and kids told you, "Well I like the waiting thing. I think it'd be good for me." when talking about waiting a month or so to see each other again (if you agreed to be friends and were talking about when to hang out) would you assume he couldn't handle it yet?

He actually broke up with me... but it was kind of a long time coming. we both realized it was necessary but he initiated.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he's saying after waiting you'll want him back

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd assume he is ready to move on in his life without you and see no reason to still hang out, maybe he's not emotionally ready but people will do anything to protect their heart and feelings and basically to save their own sanity when relationships get messy they want clarity, if that means distancing themselves and holding back they will, could be a little resentment on his part, who knows.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• That means he is telling you the truth.

• I think he does mean that

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!