What makes a cheating boyfriend not appologise after he get caught?

Instead he simply send a text to go out with him without mentioning anything, the next day. What is he really thinking?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He is unremorseful and believes his actions are without consequences.

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• He's a sociopath is my guess. The sooner you forget him the better. Not everyone is like that I promise. There are women like that too. They just need to find each other. Or we need to have a secret handshake for honest people. That would never work though... Graffiti his house with big words saying he drugged and raped your pet cat. That would make me laugh. But I might be a horrible person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either he wants to get caught or his actions are justified. If you work for an abusive parasitic company and your in the computer filing the application for your next better job, then that goes under the category of "not doing your job". If he gets caught, he is fired, but his actions is justified. The benefits of him doing so outweighs the drawbacks.

0|0
    0|0
  • If a guy refuses to apologize when he's caught cheating it means several things.
    1. he doesn't think he's at fault, and he things that the girl had caused him to cheat.
    2. He's a bonafide sociopath
    3. He knows he's wrong but wants to brazen it out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Few things could. Could be he knows how you will react and dealing with your reaction isn't worth the forgiveness.

Could be he's not sorry for it

0|0
    0|0
  • A guy that doesn't think he did anything wrong won't apologize...

Ur guy is a fucking asshole.. Dump him!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Is he denial about being caught?

0|0
    0|0
  • What does a boy have anything to do with it? women do the same thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let's be honest here, he could just be a *****!

0|0
    0|0
  • Did he just ask you out as usual, pretending like nothing happened or what, exactly?

0|0
    0|0
  • He might not be sorry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is he a muslim?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• It means he doesn't respect you , and expects you to lower your standards to his. He is taking it as a "given" that you will just forgive and forget.

0|0
    0|0
  • He never cared.

0|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't care and knows you'll just forget it and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't care.

He doesn't want to face the response.

He's immature and can't handle his own responsibility.

0|0
    0|0